Monday, March 26, 2012

Day #283

Today I sent a letter to a Compassion child in the Dominican Republic, and two postcards (I just love these pieces by Isabel Samaras).  I also got a flat rate box to mail the package above to my Compassion child in the Philippines.  We can only send things made of paper, but someone is going to the Philippines and offered to take a package.  I was able to fit in 2 t-shirts and a bunch of toys and games, as well as a little candy.  I hope it all makes it all right!


 When Walt picked up the mail today he said there was an offer of a free cremation addressed to him and the rest of the mail was addressed to me.


There was a postcrossing card from the Netherlands, of the sender's 4 year old grandchild's drawing.  I love that idea.  There were also cards from two pen pals who haven't written in awhile and a letter from a 23 year old girl in Italy who stumbled across this web site and sent a very sweet letter, which I have already answered!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. cremation services

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it would really be nice if people trying to publicize their business actually READ the blogs they comment on before leaving ridiculous comments.

    ReplyDelete