Sunday, July 8, 2012

NOTE TO EVERYBODY

I have not updated in a month, nor answered many letters.  I've been busy, out of town, and "conflicted," and had computer problems as well, but I promise that I WILL get everything answered eventually.  But we are getting ready to go to Europe and won't be home until the end of the month -- we have a dog sitter moving in to take care of the dogs, and bringing her dogs with her, so don't bother about breaking in...if you make it past the dogs, there is nothing to steal anyway.

But I mainly want to tell MELISSA IN MINNESOTA that I received your amazing letter and don't have time to answer it, but I LOVED it. I am humbled by your inventiveness.

August will, I hope, be the start of a new leaf for me, so everyone please forgive me and be patient!

6 comments: