Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day #250

Here are two letters that I finally got written, after the 2-day mail holiday

I am hoping that the three people who wrote me the letters below are looking at this picture. If you are, please let me know. I have torn the house apart and I cannot find any of these letters. The fact that I can't find them tells me that after I took this picture, I put them somewhere and I am continuing to look, but right now I can't tell them. I remember that the middle one with the circles on it was from Lucas, for Send a letter day. One of the other letters came from Courtney in Australia and I don't remember who sent the third one. Please, please leave a note here, or write to me at basykes@dcn.org and let me know that you are aware that I have lost your letters and remind me that you sent them. I feel absolutely terrible about this!

I'm especially sad because Courtney sent such a wonderful, long, hand-written letter and I don't have Lucas' address (or web site, since he mentioned that in his letter). And really sad about the 3rd letter since I don't remember who wrote it!

1 comment:

  1. No worries! I'm sure you'll find them soon enough :) My blog is http://lucas-writes.blogspot.com/ and the address is on the top right hand side of the page.

    ReplyDelete