Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

The nice thing about going away is coming home to a nice pile of mail!

The stack included nice Christmas cards from Noreen, Barbara, Limner and Patty...


Post-crossing cards from France, South Padre Island, Singapore and China....

A letter from a new friend from Bellingham, WA

a letter from my sponsored child, Anjali, in India.

...and two great letters from Barbara in Germany and Mariska in The Netherlands.

There were also not one but TWO letters to Kimi which were returned for a bad address, though they were sent to the return address on her envelopes!

With all this great mail to read, a suitcase to unpack, a new puppy to get settled in...and a new smart phone to learn, I didn't write to anybody myself!

3 comments:

  1. I am so very jealous! I'm hoping to find something like this in my box very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev welcome back!!! I am beginning to wonder if I made my postman mad????
    Double check the zip code ...I've been known to write the wrong one on my envelopes.
    PO BOX 223
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be the problem. They both had "1" instead of "9." I will resend.

    ReplyDelete