Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day #142

I had lots of outgoing today: 5 postcards, 4 for Post-crossing, 1 to a Soldier, a pen pal letter, and a letter to one of my Compassion kids.

I don't know how the recipient will feel about the Quaker oatmeal card I made, but she claims to be crazy for cereal. I loved it...it has a typed message on the back. The card with the light glare was to the Soldier and was a Where's Waldo card, which I thought might be fun for him.

Nice incoming mail too.

There were letters from two of my favorite pen pals, a Postcrossing card from The Netherlands, and a "letter" from my granddaughter.

This is panda eating bamboo, just in case you can't quite see it clearly.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like the panda! :-) Glad to hear about kids getting into snail mail at an early age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the letter / drawing from your granddaughter is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete