Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day #181

It may look like just one envelope...


But it's my monthly package of Compassion Children letters, 10 of them, each with a little paper gift attached. Took me 4 hours to put together!

But what a windfall this afternoon! I won't complain about no mail again for awhile!!


There are three postcrossing postcards, two letters from little Fred, one of my Compassion children, a Swap-Bot "getting to know you" letter from Norway, and 3 penpal letters from people I have written to before. Such a wonderful mail day!

4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing letter day! Postcrossing is amazing and through your blog i've been learning about other sites. I wish stamps were discounted if bought in mega bulk haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cheetah envelope is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you got a lot of mail...and the cheetah envelope rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete