Monday, October 31, 2011

Day #195

Back home again and back to writing. Today there was the expected letter of complaint to the manager of the Hilton Hotel, 2 post-crossing cards, and two pen pal letters.

Walt went and picked up our mail, which had been held for a week. One photo is not enough to record it all. First there were two letters from Compassion kids and an updated photo.

Then there were 2 pen pal letters and one card and a note from the nun who was my 3rd grade teacher (who was also my 5th grade teacher)

Finally there were 7 different post cards, including my first from Moldova (upper right) and the first from Odessa (Ukraine), which came with a great stamp showing a bandura (stringed musical instrument). Sweet!

I have my work cut out for me over the coming week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment