Monday, February 6, 2012

Two out today...

I'm still without a printer, so I'm hand writing things, which I know a lot of people do automatically, but I just don't like the way I sound in handwriting. Still, I got off a note and a postcard today.

It was the incoming mail which was the interesting thing. There was a letter from my penpal Sara, but the other envelope was from "Cue Happiness" in Canada.


It was an envelope filled with affirmation cards and a little thing to plant imbedded seeds. I checked out "Cue Happiness" on Google and found this site. Then I Googled "cue happiness Canada" and found out about this project. I don't know who sent this envelope, but...thank you! In the proper spirit of "playing it forward," I will be searching for my own opportunity to "cue happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment