Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day #102

A mish-mash of outgoing today.


Actually the top 3 are pen pal letters (two of which were re-mails because I made stupid mistakes in addressing them), but the bottom one was a "dear Rodrigo letter." This young man from Brasil and I have nothing in common and I find his letters to be more of an irritant. I thought I would just not answer, but he sent another letter, so I wrote to let him know that I just didn't think it was going to work out. He's younger than my children and seems to only be interested in heavy metal music and getting drunk. NOT my kinda guy!


Only two things incoming, but what fun. Lynn, in Pennsylvania sent a getting to know you letter. She was the first person to write first and I found her letter charming. And then Treva wrote a letter that for a time I thought I wasn't going to be able to get out of the envelope because she had it taped so securely, but she included such fun things, including a regular post card, the "world's tiniest postcard," and some blank postcards for decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment