Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #10

Well, some days you just can't win. I had to go down to the Bay Area this morning, so I dropped all the letters mentioned yesterday in the mailbox, in addition to a few postcards I'd written, to people on SendSomething. I also wrote an e-mail to a new woman who sounded interesting.

Then I went off for the day, wondering what mail I would get when I returned home. I was thrilled at how much mail was in the box when I checked it. We haven't had this much mail in a single day in a long time.


NOT. ONE. LETTER. was addressed to me. Not a single one.

Not only that, I had about 200 e-mails and not one single e-mail was a personal note to me either. I didn't even get notice of any Postcrossing postcards!

I get more mail than that if I lie down to take a nap, for Pete's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment