Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day #11

The day started better. A long e-mail from my pen pal on the Isle of Mann with lovely graphics. I also had notice that 2 of my Postcrossing postcards had arrived, so I was able to send two more (one to Germany and one to the Netherlands)--you only get a new address after one of your postcards has been received and registered. I'm thinking of taking a break from Postcrossing when I hit 100 postcards sent.

When I got home from San Francisco, there was a postcard waiting for me from a Postcrossing person in Puxatawney.

I also received a link to the video that our son made for our granddaughter's 3rd birthday and e-mailed that around to a lot of people.

I made a new logo for this site, after taking this photo in Sausalito this afternoon, and received notice that two ore postcards had been delivered, so I now have two more postcards to send, to Spain and to Finland

So now I have 3 or 4 postcrossing postcards to write, but I'll do that tomorrow. Today's mailings were all of the e-mail variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment