Friday, April 1, 2011

Day #14

I figured that continuing a letter a day while away from home might be a problem, but I ended up writing something to a woman in Canada this morning. Unfortunately she IS in Canada so now I have to go to the post office and buy stamps, since I only brought stamps for this country with me.


I also hand wrote a letter to a woman in Iceland, just because I'd never written to anybody in Iceland before! (and because I didn't have access to a printer...I typed the letter and then copied it onto paper with pen because I write such crappy letters)

2 comments:

  1. Just in case you didn't know...any US postage that equals the amount of 75 cents will get it to Canada, it doesn't have to be a special stamp. The price for stamps to Canada and Mexico are going up in March 2011. I have been looking over your blogs and enjoying their variety, you're a busy woman!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you again soon! Elle
    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it cost less to Canada, but kept using the regular foreign stamps. Now I use two 44 cent stamps. I know I'm paying too much...

    Thanks for visiting my blogs. I have to ask you how you blur the addresses on your photo. I remember someone saying how they did it, but don't remember what program was used. I've been just blocking out the addresses, but I like how the blurred addresses look.

    Looking forward to following your blog, which I have added to my reader.

    ReplyDelete