Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day #20

Since I had no personal mail yesterday, there wasn't much to answer, but I did write a thank you letter to 3 year old Brianna, for letting me come to her birthday party, and I sent a short letter to a young woman in Tasmania, whose blog I have been reading, just because I had made this great envelope and it just looked like something she'd appreciate. I didn't block out her address in the photo, because it is printed plain on her web site, Good Night Little Spoon.



The postcard was for someone on swapbot. We were supposed to send a postcard from a place where we'd traveled. Unfortunately, I have no exotic postcards, but I did have one from Chicago. Note to self: when I travel, buy postcards to share later!

I also was doing some cleaning and found a photography newsletter and managed to make this wonderful envelope out of it. I just love it!


Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Love the envelopes you've been making. Where did you find your envelope template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen a commercial for Kreate-a-Lope Envelope Maker on TV. The link they gave caused my virus protection to go wild, so I did a Google search for the product and found several companies offering it. I don't remember which one I used, but if you do a google search you should find it...you can also probably find something cheaper that works just as well.

    ReplyDelete