Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day #19

I had such a fun time last night making envelopes. Here are the front and backs of the ones I did. Two were made from wrapping paper, one was from a Trader Joe's bag, one was a brochure I picked up somewhere, and one was a page from a magazine.



And below is the outgoing mail today. There is a response to my penpal Nancy, a note to my friend Peggy, a small gift for a sendsomething person in Australia, and a whole bunch of postcards. I joined a swap-bot.com group for exchanging postcards and had to send 5 of them off to other members. The two dog postcards both went to Postcrossing people.


I can hardly wait for the mail to be delivered today!

Update: No mail today. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm here from sendsomething and just wanted to comment that I've made envies from Trader Joe's bags too. They are so perfect for the purpose. I'll be sending you something recycled.
    I'm on SS as Sarala Kron (FYI).

    ReplyDelete