Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day #37

Today I'm trying to find a snippet of order in the chaos of my office, so I only wrote one letter, to my soldier-friend Amanda. I also sent a 3-D postcard of a worm turning into a butterfly to one of my Compassion kids when you tilt the card back and forth.


It was a red-letter day for mail. In addition to a late New Year's Day card and note from my cousin, there was a letter from Fred in the Philippines, a note from Kestrel from SendSomething, postcard from Lilac Girl at SendSomething, and three postcards from Postcrossing: Voronezh (Russia), Giant Pandas (from Shenzhen, China), and a card from Ukraine.


I've spent the day organizing drawers and boxes so that I can more efficiently handle all this snail mail, incoming and outgoing! I have actually made a little progress.

1 comment: